Hey.

Time for more legal stuff. Per https://github.com/mozilla/rust/issues/5831 the licensing of our documentation is not clear. Like all things Rust we want to make our doc license as permissive as possible, so after getting some legal advice here is what I intend to do:

* Rust documentation will be MIT/ASL2 licensed like everything else.
* Add the license as a *footer* to existing in-tree documentation, under the argument that it is already licensed according to the same terms as the rest of the repo. * Gather new statements from wiki contributors asserting that they contrtibuted under the MIT/ASL2, as we did when we relicensed Rust.
* Put the license as footers on all pages of the wiki.

For the most part this should not affect anybody, though if you've ever touched the wiki you may recieve an email from me about this in the future.

Regards,
Brian