Terminal portable is good choice for all.
But I want to say that I started to write util-linux in Rust. Ok there is
coreutils but we should extend it with perfect system integration. I don't have
time to complete all of util-linux but if contrbution comes it can merge into
coreutils.

You can take a look to Trafo(rewrite of util-linux):

https://github.com/vertexclique/trafo

----
Mahmut Bulut