Hi,

Here is zmq.rs, a native implementation of ØMQ in the Rust programming
language in MPLv2. I've just got a very ugly prototype running till now,
and I'm expecting to hear more comments on anything.

https://github.com/zeromq/zmq.rs

For who wants to know more about ØMQ, it looks like an embeddable
networking library but acts like a concurrency framework. It gives you
sockets that carry atomic messages across various transports like
in-process, inter-process, TCP, and multicast. You can connect sockets
N-to-N with patterns like fan-out, pub-sub, task distribution, and
request-reply. (according to http://zguide.zeromq.org/page:all)

Back to the project, I did a few iterations and got what it is now, in the
hope that more discussion can be raised over some actual code to talk
about. zmq.rs currently has REQ and REP, can `send` and `recv` in ZMTP 2.0.
I also blogged a bit about the design here (more to come):

http://blog.segmentfault.com/fantix/1190000000593564

You are more than welcome to:
 * comment on the design
 * suggest different solution
 * complain about whatever you don't like
 * open issues on github
 * send me PRs and code reviews
 * join me developing and maintaining it
 * or even star it on github ;)