Thank you, Corey!

Honestly I didn't dig deep about licensing. It was MIT which I think is the
most open one as BSD. Then http://zeromq.org/docs:organization suggested
MPLv2 - something between BSD and GPL just sounded "also not bad" for me,
so I didn't pay much attention changing to MPLv2. I wouldn't mind changing
back to MIT if that works better for the community :)

BR,
Fantix
--
http://about.me/fantix