Hi Suresh,

> 1) Routes(for extenal BGP Routers) on the RYU Host required for return traffic
> to reach OF Switch. (i think, i have to add manual routing entry)

Yeah, you need to install flows manually to forward ARP and BGP packets before
starting Ryu BGP Speaker. This can be implemented by using Ryu's OpenFlow
components, I guess.

> 2)The major second problem is "router id", which one to be used as router "id"
> in the BGP Speaker. Ryu host ip ??

I think this should follow the BGP convention. AFAIK, in most case, the Router
ID uses the own loopback IPv4 address for iBGP, and the source IPv4 address
against its neighbor for eBGP. (Or it is depending on your network design...)

Thanks,
Iwase