Hi,

I am following up to check if you're company is interested in acquiring
Attendees List of "Ispo Shanghai 2018"

We have discounted Prices for this month.

Expo Details:

Date                                                         :
05-07 Jul 2018

Location                                                  :
Shanghai New International Expo Centre, Shanghai, China

Total number of attendees                   :         19,000

Expo Name                                              :        Ispo
Shanghai

Data Fields includes: Contact Name, Job Title, Company/Business Name, Email,
Tel Number, Website /URL etc.

Please let me know you're thoughts and I shall get back to you with the
Pricing.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks & Regards,

Michelle Vang

Demand Generation

To opt out, please reply with "Leave Out" in the Subject Line.