Hi,

I’m Neutron developer working for Red Hat. Recently I also want to learn a bit
about building rpm packages for Fedora and RDO and I decided to be
co-maintainer of python-ryu package at the beginning.
So I would like to ask You about rye release model and how it is basically done
on src code side. For example on https://github.com/osrg/ryu I see last tag for
4.24 version but on pypi I see 4.25 version already. Should I rally always on
versions from tags in GitHub repo or on version from pypi?
Also is repo on GitHub main repo for this project or maybe it’s is just a
mirror for some other git repository?

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer