Idézem/Quoting Steffen Nurpmeso <stef...@sdaoden.eu>:

Honestly i would not know.
Technically the problem is both hard and easy.  We would need to
invent an entirely new protocol, and implement it everywhere.
You would then need to use that protocol when opening the file,
something like this

  #?0|kent:tmp$ mail -Rf maildir://tmp/md
  mailx: Not a maildir: tmp/md
  #?1|kent:tmp$ mail -Rf maildir:///tmp/md
  mailx version v14.9.15.  Type `?' for help

But, dear Viktor, not now.  I really, really would like to have
the MIME etc. rewrite handy, so that you could use "-t TEMPLATE"
and that TEMPLATE could be a readily prepared multipart message
with HTML, for example.  Not in the next 12 months, sorry.  But
i hate to say that!  Because one of the nice things by then will
be that there will be no technical difference in between opening
the file via -f or sending a message template via -t!!

Thank you.
I search for messages with grep or pick the last one.

I try to convert a single email file to Mailbox format!

SZÉPE Viktor, webes alkalmazás üzemeltetés / Running your application
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/CV.md
~~~
ügyelet/hotline: +36-20-4242498  s...@szepe.net  skype: szepe.viktor
Budapest, III. kerület