Hello!

u...@net9.ga wrote in
 <e1kbuqc-0000f6...@mx1.net9.ga>:
 |Steffen Nurpmeso <stef...@sdaoden.eu> wrote:
 |> u...@net9.ga wrote in
 |> with an illegal sequence error.  But anyhow, it is very likely
 |> that the reverse commit i had shown fixes it, as that we now
 |> simply continue again after such errors.

 |>|
 |>|Unfortunately, in order to go from buster to bullseye (testing),
 |>|I will have to upgrade some of s-nail dependencies. Which will
 |>|probably requires upgrading more packages, for dependencies of
 |>|other packages on the machine. I don't want to go into that now.
 |>
 |> I see.  Yes, that is unfortunate.  If you have a compiler you
 |> could compile it locally for yourself, but that requires the -dev
 |> packages of all the libraries that we need, however.  At least
 |> openssl, terminfo, hm.

 |>|No other comments on my part. I will consider upgrading to Debian
 |>|testing whenever I will have an opportunity.

 |14.9.19 back ported to Debian Buster, which is currently Debian stable.
 |In case someone is not aware of that.
 |https://lists.debian.org/debian-backports-changes/2020/11/msg00031.html
 |https://packages.debian.org/buster-backports/s-nail

Yes, Paride put quite some effort in the Debian package and paved
his through the stony Debian backporting procedure!
Thanks again Paride!!

So v14.9.19 has some nits here and there (for example no TLS via
*socks-proxy*), but i am pretty confident the problem you
mentioned is not in there.  No v14.9.20, i am still looking
forward for v14.10 around the Christian christmas feast.

I wish all of you to keep on rolling over devils, viruses and all
pest like that!

Ciao, and a nice Weekend everybody!

--steffen