Good afternoon,

As an introduction, please allow me to thank Steffen and all contributors for
s-nail. I use it for my personal mailboxes since 2013, nothing is better.
I can easily imagine myself taming mails with s-nail, for the upcoming 10
years.

I access all my mailboxes with IMAP so I do not need to download messages
locally (only have 10Gb quota per month). In the manpage, it is written that
IMAP support will vanish in v15, it scares me. I plan to stay to the last
IMAP compatible release before v15. Then it says support could be hopefully
readded later. As of today, is it still the case ? I know s-nail is a hobby
project, I know contributors are working during their spare time, I know we
cannot see the future. What is your opinion about it ?

In another context, I'm thinking about encrypting my whole MAILRC in addition
to the NETRC files. Naively, I assumed I could pass the MAILRC content to
s-nail by stdin, without using a temporary file. My tests with -: weren't
that successful. With 14.9.22, do you think it is actually possible ?

Respectfully