Many thanks to Neil, Gale and Bob for their 
help!   And Gale, DON"T be expecting a 
package soon! :^)
I'll try to get a few pics of it, whoever did it did 
a really nice job!  I do need to find a trailing truck 
for it, but it sounds like it's common to several 
models?  I've seen a few on Ebay, but wanted to 
be sure- I have the original one, but even my trusty 
five minute epoxy can't seem to keep the darn 
thing together (one of the sideframes is broken 
off).
And one additional (stupid newbie type) question-
what is an E unit???  I've seen several references, 
is this the "automatic reversing unit" or something 
else?
Thanks!
Al



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the "Flyer" you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to