In Cleveland, I won a "blue ticket" door prize. Since the location of the door
prizes was so out-of-the-way and no one bothered to post the names of door prize
winners, I was unaware I had won anything until some kind soul approached me and
handed me a plastic sack of basswood. I can't remember who this person was as the
exchange took place at the end of the banquet when it seemed everything was in
disarray and confusion. Who ever you are, "Thank you."
Now, however, I am in a quandary. I cannot determine what this door prize is. At
first, since the sack contains an old Northeastern reefer roof, two wooden bolsters,
two end blocks, and a butchered-up and over-sized piece of flooring, I thought I'd won
a reefer kit. However, with no instructions enclosed and only about 3.5" of scribed
siding, the contents would make up into a really odd reefer. The bag additionally
contains 20 or so miscellaneous pieces of strip wood of various lengths and widths,
and also some odd-shaped pieces of basswood. There is a little green dot on the
outside of the bag with a price of $10 and a white sticker that says, "Tom'Service."
Can anyone tell me what I've won? Is this prize something like the "mystery meat" my
ex-wife used to serve?
All replies held in strictest confidentiality.
Gerry Evans
In Flagstaff
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the "Flyer" you desire...books and accessories too!
To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/