I noted where a comment was made about On30...It seems to be growing
slowly....Yes its about "S" size...I have some stuff to try to
convert...Just one of many projects....But if you think about "G" guage
stuff...I wonder how popular it is compared to "S"...I would think about the
same....I just got my MTH Hudson "G" in the mail..Boy is it HEAVY....can't
wait for the Big Boy...This Hudson is really beautiful and at almost 3 feet
long....So..my point...if g and s are about the same in number or model
railroaders....Why don't they make more "S"...It is the perfect scale...We
just need to promote it....I really think, with all thats going on at
lionel, mth, kline, shs, am, etc we are in for an boom in "S"....Bob


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to