Within the past two months, I think someone put up a URL where visitors could identify 
any engine by type using the road name and engine number------or am I being 
optimistic? Dang, went to the BNSF site, and they wanted $28 for a book only good 
through 2001. I did see something rather odd today. They were going pretty fast. I 
wasn't expecting them. And, I was scribbling stuff about another engine. Anyway, I 
think I saw two Dash 9 44-CWs (#9643 and #9646) decked out for Norfolk-Southern lashed 
up to two BNSF Dash 9s and headed for Los Angeles with more of those totally 
uninteresting inter-modal thingies.         Any help with that URL?

Gerry Evans
In Flagstaff


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to