I just ordered one from Island Trains.

Dick

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rance and Bente Velapoldi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "S-trains yahoo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 9:58 AM
Subject: [S-Trains] Lionel 153IR controller


> Hi all:
> I note that someone mentioned using a lionel 153IR controller for
> flashers, etc.  and said that one could buy them from one of the big
> dealers who advertised in CTT.  Do you have any suggestions on which
> dealers have them?  I checked Charles Ro, Island trains, etc. and could
> not find them in thier online store.  Tx for info.
> Rance Velapoldi
>
>
> S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
> All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
>
> To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to