Hi All,
 I grew up in a small town Called Arlington Heights in Ohio. It baordered 2 
cities. Well 3 actually. Cincinnati, Lockland and Reading. There was a 
Firestone Store in Lockland that sold tires, TV's, and Lionel and American 
Flyer Trains. I vaguely remember going into the store and seeing More blue 
and yellow boxes on the shelves than the orange and blue. They also had a 2 
rail layout with 2 trains running on them.
 Under the shelves with the trains were the TV's all lined up and turned onto 
the same channel. I just thought that was so cool. That is where mom and dad 
bought our first color TV. Oh my, I think I'm geeting old. 

Chris The Trainnut


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to