Greetings to all!

Here's the scoop on the link coupler blues,
Thought I should share it with all of you.

    Birchwood Casey, Minuteman and Brownells are nice blues,
    But repeated applications are not true.

    Give the gunshop a try
    But the price was to high,
    Could buy several new trucks
    So I said, Oh Shucks.
    
    Give a marker a try,
    I did and then cried,
    This is more red then blue.

    To warm things up, heat up those trucks,
    And give it a touch of blue,
    This might do but not the coupler, too,
    So I'll leave that one up to you.

So that is the gist of the link coupler test,
It is hard to get black but not blue!

Thanks to all who offered their help!
Best wishes,
Charlie
       
    


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to