I am building a frame to a 0-6-0 battey engine.  I'll
try and add wheels to make it a 4-6-0.  So I have to
move the wheels back and will need a new frame.  I am
taking pictures. The wheels can be narrowed, but the
frame is to large.  So here is the challange.  Has
anyone run a battery train of 6 volts from AC.  I will
assume it would require the same resistor.  I'll add a
larger motor if I can find one, but don't want to burn
out the 6 volt motor before I can test the engine.
Thanks, Jim Sleeth

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to