Anyone know the phone # of Charles Dill from Wauchula, FLA, 33873? He is in 
need of my fluid & I need his # to contact him. 
   ANYONE INTERESTED IN MY FLUID PLEASES CONTACT ME OFF LIST., I have gone to 
a larger 4oz bottle for $10 + $3.00 shipping. The best price you can find 
anywhere. It comes with a dropper.  Also comes with the money back $$$ if you 
do not like it for ANY reason. Shipping & cost of the fluid is returned. NO 
ONE WILL STAND BE HIND THEIR PRODUCT LIKE I WILL.   4oz bottle is $13.00 
including shipping. I am going to offer an 8 oz refill bottle. Ask for 
wholesale & club prices (I will refund on a 4oz bottle, but not on a larger 
order. Try it before placing  a larger order)
  YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE TO TRY IT.
            It is the org Gilbert Formula. Ask some on this list that have 
tried it. I still  have a few dealership opening at this time.
 I have quite a few letters stating as to the quality & org. scent of this 
fluid. 
 Thank You for your time, Mike


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to