I contacted Lionel's service dept. yesterday to inquire about "upgrade" part 
availability for the Erie set.  The person I spoke with didn't have a clue but she did 
think that some upgrades were being worked on.  She didn't know for what pieces.  I 
called several "L" dealers and none had the required parts.  Doug did a great job with 
the instructions.  Guess I'll have to Radio Shack it.  Did any Erie sets come with the 
Upgrade already installed????


Ken


-----Original Message-----
From: pushpinss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 3:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [S-Trains] Re: Lionel making parts


What parts used to be available that no one has any? 




--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, parts availability in some cases is becoming a problem. I've 
> gotten a short list started of items that used to be readily 
> available via our friendly parts vendors, and now no one has any. 
> Mike certainly isn't selling parts to the items they make, and 
thats 
> a shame as their new Plastic accessory shack would be a huge hit.
> 
> 
> ALWAYS looking to buy old orignal Aurora HO Slot Cars in excellent 
> condition!!


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 



+

+

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to