I'll save the details for later.  I have 2 pair of Sautters' sides, 
adjust for the foot-short of the A-M shells.  The shells will become 
pre-War PS sleepers when I can finish them, also, I have an A-M baggage 
dorm that is now an 80-foot baggage shell.  Dennis has a needed product, 
and there would be even more activity if we could come out with sides in 
the corrugations that Pullman-Standard and Budd had before and after 
W.W.II.  If Dennis does sides only and the roofs, ends etc., and other 
parts come from other sources, I have no problem with that.  Plenty of 
parts, including ends, are available from Billy Wade and/or Ladd Houda, 
and roofs are possible now if you want to use the old NE wood. I'd 
prefer to see Mrs. Warner come out with a suitable standard roof section 
in plastic; maybe a smooth-panel one for P-S and a corrugated one for 
Budd.  DJE-KCMO 

>
>
>




S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to