I hastened down to K-Mart to seek the Ford utility pickup reported
recently on the list. I did not find it, BUT I found a Hot Wheels
product, '59 El Camino, VERY NICE (if you ignore the toy wheels). The
vehicle has good detail, and scales out to 6' wide with my S scale rule,
and also matches the size of my RC '61 Chev. This is not a routine $1
toy, but rather a $2.99 special edition; "Petersen's Custom Classic
Trucks" series. The back of the packaging states that there is also a
'70 El Camino, '59 Chev Apache, and '56 Ford. I did not see any of
these, nor did I find any of them in the Hot Wheels website. However, go
to Ebay and type Hot Wheels El Camino into the search engine to see
photos. Note that my packaging does not look the same as what is on the
the Ebay website. There are also photos of the Apache on Ebay. I did
NOT find a listing for the K-Mart Ford utility truck.
Ted Larson
One step closer to Nerd-hood,
Now on DSL
________________________________________________________________
Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today
Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com
S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/