**(( BUT I found a Hot Wheels product, '59 El Camino, VERY NICE (if you ignore the toy 
wheels).  The
vehicle has good detail, and scales out to 6' wide with my S scale rule,
and also matches the size of my RC '61 Chev.  This is not a routine $1
toy, but rather a $2.99 special edition;))***

     Yep Ted,..the HW '59 is very tempting!! I have the HW '59 El Camino W/Crackerbox 
boat and trailer. Haven't
used it with my trains yet,...still in it's display case. I'll keep my eye out for 
more of the '59 Ford Utility truck!!
     I do have a photo of the HW Chevy P/U with the Crackerbox boat and 
trailer,....(had it on last Spring's layout)...
...in my photo album..... 
http://66.246.35.207/~pyorke/albums/view_album.php?set_albumName=album31
Hope that works!!


Rick.
     




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to