Hi
Well we can now pay $20 for a reissue vs $50.  Sounds
good if the use S trucks, they will look better then
Lionel Flyer. I removed the roof walk from a Marx car
and added those old metal walk boards from the company
that made stamped cars and a walk way from balsa wood.
 Cut 2 groves to make a walk way.  Will try and find
it and take a picture.  The box car looked good.  The
Hooper might work, but has a low center might touch
the rails.  I added a bar to hold a dumby Ace coupler
and Pikemaster trucks and it looks good.  The Gondola
will work, but the Tank car may be too large.  I have
been after them to make the old Marx New K-Line Hudson
in S.  It is 1/64 and I have a Marx engine I want to
power with a AF drive unit.  Doug Peck says the
reproduction AF Hudson valve gear can fit a 283
Plastic Pacific power unit.  Anyone done this yet?Jim Sleeth

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to