Greetings,

Well, I've got a grandson I'd like to get interested in trains.  But the
"don't touch that" approach has been detrimental.  We were at a local
train establishment and he pointed out a cabinet of - dare I say it - HO
items.  He said he liked those.  I'm not sure if was the size or the
items in the cabinet.  I hope it was just the items.

Back on track.  I think these $19.95ish cars would be great for the OOPS,
I dropped it! -generation.  How many of us used our trains for something
other than RR operations in our youth?  (The S gauge track worked great
to roll pool balls on!)  (In those days I didn't know much about
cleaning, lubing, etc, and didn't have much help from my dad.)

Oops, on another siding.

Well, I'd like to order some of these cars!  But where do I go?  And will
there be any "special pricing"  (hint hint!)

Hmmm, I've got to review my Flyonel order and get it in.

Thanks for all the observations on the K-line items.  Posting all the
cars on one paged really helped.

Later,

Bill

PS:  Any recent news on Dave Garber?

________________________________________________________________
Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today
Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to