Chris...17.95 each....for members...Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Zizzo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "slist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 8:13 PM
Subject: [S-Trains] K-Line WOW cars


> If you all want to be WOWed, be WOWed.  Buy them all.  (BTW, it's gonna
cost
> you $320, not $280).
>
> I never said to not buy them.  I never said that it wasn't great that
> another company got into S.  I simply reviewed them.  I saw the cars up
> close, I handled them, I talked with the sales people and I compared them
to
> other products from the same company as well as those of other companies.
> That's what a review is.  You don't have to agree.  You don't have to get
> mad.  You can go to the movie that got panned by all the reviewers and
make
> up your own mind anyway.  I said that after inspecting these products up
> close, I would choose to not buy the boxcars, though I will buy the tank
> cars.  I gave reasons why.  That's it.
>
> If you don't want future reviews of products that I come across months
> before their release, tell me now, in adult terms and not in whiny flames,
> and I won't write them up.  I'll just make private notes for my own
> reference and leave you to your own devices.  Will that be OK with all of
> you?
>
> Chris Zizzo
>
>
>
> S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
> All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
>
> To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to