I say right on!!! to K-Line for stepping up to the plate. If more 
manufactures jump in to S Gauge look where will be sitting. We will 
run lionel O gauge out of the market. I think they are a nice 
addition to all in S thats coming out now. I am eager to pick some 
up. Also what a price!!!
                                   Jeff S......
                                   <afjeff56>
What is wrong with you people!!!
In stead of all this complaining , you should all be 
writing a thank you
letter to the people at K-Line and if you buy anything from 
them, then, but
only then you may have the right to suggest to them what 
you would like to
see next. They are the ones who are putting the money, 
time, and investment
out, not you!



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to