Today I applied power for the first time to a pair of early (1940's) AF remote control 
switches.  I bought these from an estate over twenty years ago but never hooked them 
up.  Before I acquired them they had probably been stored for thirty years.

Guess what?  They worked perfectly the first time without cleaning or oiling.  Gilbert 
built them to last!

Regards,
John Harvey

***************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the original recipient, any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please notify the sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses by the Dragnet CleanMail Service.
***************************************************************************


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to