In a message dated 03/04/2003 4:13:19 AM Mountain Standard Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Today I applied power for the first time to a pair of early (1940's) AF 
> remote control switches.  I bought these from an estate over twenty years 
> ago but never hooked them up.  Before I acquired them they had probably 
> been stored for thirty years.
> 
> Guess what?  They worked perfectly the first time without cleaning or 
> oiling.  Gilbert built them to last!
> 
> Regards,
> John Harvey
> 

John,
I have found that to be the norm rather than the exception. They are 
marvelous things even though the scale oriented folks shudder at their 
aesthetics. 

Steve Blackburn


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to