There was a bin earlier today for the "b"...but its gone, along with the
extra cars..Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: "skip64th" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 6:17 PM
Subject: [S-Trains] New train


> I got my Flyonel MoPac Eagle passenger set from the Gilbert Guru
> today.  WOW!  Except for my wife and children, I think it's the most
> beautiful thing I've ever seen.  It's also the first time I've ever
> owned a train that was pristine in the box with all of the outer,
> inner and inner-inner packaging sealed and intact.  I already had the
> extra coach and vista-dome and recently purchased the diner on eBay.
> So, now...if I can just get hold of a B-Unit, I'll be in 7th heaven.
>
> S'
>
> Skip Kendel
>
>
> S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
> All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
>
> To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to