+1

* Signatures and checksums match
* I created and ran a simple app using both src and bin packages with a clean maven/gradle repository
* src package matches git tag
* All tests pass

On 31/7/12 17:02 , Matthieu Morel wrote:
Hello,

this is the first release candidate for Apache S4, version 0.5.0

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312322&version=12318653

*** Please download, test and vote by Friday August 3rd 2012, 16.00 GMT

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary packages in zip format:
http://people.apache.org/~mmorel/s4-0.5.0-incubating-release-candidate-1/

The (git) tag to be voted upon: 0.5.0:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-s4.git;a=tag;h=70806aa1ee0b9154d36fd834dc4907cd8d3eb791

S4 KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/s4/dist/KEYS

Please cast your vote.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

NOTES:

- The vote is open until Friday August 3rd 2012, 16.00 GMT and passes if
a majority of at least 3 +1 IPMC votes are cast.

- All votes are welcome, only Podling Project Management Committe (PPMC)
votes are binding, current PPMC = mentors + initial committers

- After approval from the development community, we shall require
approval from Incubator PMCs through another vote on the general
incubator mailing list.