Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:01:52 +0800
From: za1...@yahoo.com
To: pw.prayi...@telkom.net
CC: sabily.team@lists.launchpad.net; sabily-designers-t...@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Sabily.team] Sabily 11.10 codename

um, i have a little story. yesterday i talked with ma friend, he is a
christian, and i talked about sabily, and he asked about codename of sabily
11.04, what does is mean, and i told him its a war in ahd
Rasolollah-shallallahu alaihi wa sallam-, and inshaAllah next release the name
will taked from ghazwa( war in age of Rasolollah-shallallahu alaihi wa sallam-)
too, like yarmok, hodaybiya, uhud, etc.
And then he asked to me, the question like it "why should be taked from ghazwa
name? actualy its
 looks extremely,and it will make people especialy like me (non mmuslim) be
cynical and feel bad,and you said that islam is rahmah for all human
being,isn't?i just suggested for codename taked from islamic place from this
world, like alexandria, jordan, etc"
i think his opinion is good,and i agree with it and also it's will make us
(designers team) will be easy in making wallpaper, screen saver, and other
 artwork....