بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السّلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I agree with brother "Usama Akkad"

Why should we care about what other think not what we believe !

Putting a war name is not bad as it is our Islamic history which we learn
from it !

We did not ask non-Muslims to use it (even though they are welcome) there is
a lot of distro all over the world they take what ever they need.

Putting a war name or not putting does not really change any things !

May be after a time they gonna tell us to cut "Aayat" which have "Jihad" and
"Hijab" and so on !

Islam's Rahmah does not mean there is no war !, the Islamic concept is not
what they think ...

I agree that we need a name that can has a images, but battles also
has the*battles' places
* which we could included and it is very nice ! to remember how Islam start
to spread !

Thank you very much...

والسّلام ختام