assalamu alaykum,

Yes we should release sabily 12.04 LTS first, and if we haven't time we will skip 12.10. But the main problem is I'm too busy to remaster the Ubuntu ISO file, so I'm asking here for someone willing to do that. I could give him my remastering scripts and explain him how to do it. I think some knowledge of how to use a Virtual Machine and how to write linux scripts would be required.
Thanks to reply quickly!

Mehdi Magnon

Administrator of the Sabily Project - Free Islamic Operating System
http://www.sabily.org
Administrator of Bayt Al Hikma - Islamic resources
http://www.bayt-al-hikma.com