Masha Allah. A good decision in my opinion. Thanks for listening and accommodating the user base.

Faisal

On 13/09/12 07:25, Abdelmonam Kouka wrote:
Well, for the first decision I take it with Mehdi (after a private discussion), and after getting a lot of demands to support LTS version, I re-discussed with Mehdi our old choice and we decided to change it to be aligned with Sabily fans wishes, so I asked brother Mehdi to make an announcement to the public explaining that, but as I see he hadn't the time even for that, he just answer to your mail quickly! inshalla if I have the time today or tomorrow I will announce that on sabily homepage with explanation...

2012/9/13 meorbu a <meo...@hotmail.com <mailto:meo...@hotmail.com>>

    Actually I'm slightly confuse for this situation. Why Bro
    Abdelmonam had annouced that it will be suspended and post on
    Sabily homepage.
    Now you say that 12.04 should release and skip 12.10.
    Are you(Sabily management members) not discuss yet about it before
    make decision and announce the result?
    So, final decision should be make and explaination on Sabily
    homepage is needed.
    Its my opinion.

    meorbu <http://www.linuxsabily.blogspot.com>

    Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:35:03 +0200
    From: jme...@sabily.org <mailto:jme...@sabily.org>
    To: sabily.team@lists.launchpad.net
    <mailto:sabily.team@lists.launchpad.net>
    Subject: Re: [Sabily.team] Suspension of Sabily 12.04!

    assalamu alaykum,

    Yes we should release sabily 12.04 LTS first, and if we haven't
    time we will skip 12.10.
    But the main problem is I'm too busy to remaster the Ubuntu ISO
    file, so I'm asking here for someone willing to do that. I could
    give him my remastering scripts and explain him how to do it. I
    think some knowledge of how to use a Virtual Machine and how to
    write linux scripts would be required.
    Thanks to reply quickly!

    Mehdi Magnon

    Administrator of the Sabily Project - Free Islamic Operating System
    http://www.sabily.org
    Administrator of Bayt Al Hikma - Islamic resources
    http://www.bayt-al-hikma.com