Hi Jason (B)!

I just finished 100% doctesting the #6137 patch for symmetric
functions and categories. I now consider this patch as finished except
for potential last minute micro adjustments for rebasing to 4.2.
That's why I haven't yet uploaded the patch on trac, but it's on the
patch server:

http://combinat.sagemath.org/patches/file/tip/categories-sf-6137-nt.patch

Is it possible for you to review it promptly? That's one of the very
last task to get the category code in (with the review of seven
remaining categories and two rebasing issues)!

Thanks much in advance!