Hello,

I ran some tests with all of the category patches, and there are a few
issues that need to be cleaned up before merging.  Most of them only
show up when doctesting with -long (the standard option when merging).

1) TestSuite(Z).run() in combinat/sf/jack.py takes too long and should
be disabled.

2) TestSuite(s).run() in combinat/sf/orthotriang.py fails after about
3 minutes with a RuntimeError on this line: return
self._codomain._from_dict(dict(self._t(self.fake_sym.term(partition))),
coerce = True)

3) The time for weyl_characters.py to complete on -long has gone up to
250s or so.  I'm not sure if this is due to adding more expensive
tests or a speed regression.  This currently runs twice as long as any
other single file on -long.

4) In root_system/weight_lattice_realization.py, I get 5 failures of
this type: "AttributeError: 'ClassicalWeylSubgroup' object has no
attribute '_list_from_iterator'"

--Mike