Hi Anne,

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 02:59:41AM +0100, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
>    - One that sounds more tricky (failing assertion in
>      highest_weight_dict in the construction of the KR_type_E6_order2
>      crystal)

By the way: in case there is a doubt that my changes may have broken
the structure of the highest weight crystal of type E_6, now would be
a good time to add a method  in the Crystal class:

        def _test_stembridge_rules(self, **options):
            (see e.g. Semigroups.Parentmethods.test_associativity)

doing the appropriate tests (at least on the simple edges of the
Dynkin diagram; which would be all of them for E_6).

Btw: most of the stuff in check(), is now handled in the generic tests
of FiniteEnumeratedSets. So we could strip them out. For classical
crystal we could keep a _test_fast_iter_ comparing the elements of
list(self) and Crystal.list(self), since the algorithms are different,
and we once had bug there.