Hi there,

I've been doing some cleanup in series. John is starting to merge our ticket
in 4.4. The queue will soon be shortened. Good !!! I noticed a few tickets
which are either awaiting for review or under active review. Some other seems
to being forgotten. Here are some though:

Nicolas the Big: this one is definitely for you:
 - trac_8524-disjoint_union_classcall_private-fh.patch
Nicolas or Nicolas ?
 - trac_8585-permutation_group_on_empty_set-fh.patch

This one has started to be reviewed and then nothing happened
 - trac_8500_number_transitive_group-nb.patch

The first of those two one is one the trac with needs review, but not the
second one, should it be uploaded ?
 - trac_8549_cycle_enumerator-nb.patch
 - trac_8549_cycle_enumerator-review-nt.patch

There was some discussion about the graphviz work. There are several person
requesting (including me) it to be included in sage as soon as possible:
Nicolas and Sebastien: is there any chance for things going forward soon ?
 - trac_7004-graphviz-nt.patch

I'll help of the following one:
 - trac_8562-category-integer_mod_ring-nt.patch

Any volunteer for this one:
 - trac_8649_crystal-as.patch

Also there are a lot of word related patches but the review of the seems to be
active. Keep moving guys !
 - trac_8574-length-sl.patch
 - trac_8604_nfactor_enumerable-sl.patch
 - trac_8674_word_combinaorial_cmp-sl.patch
 - trac_8670-word-path-projection-sl.patch
 - trac_8407_word-paths-sl.patch
 - trac_8386_iet_alphabet_bug-vd.patch
 - trac_8490_square_free-vd.patch
I'll do this one.