Hi!

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 11:00:03AM +0200, Florent hivert wrote:
> I've been doing some cleanup in series. John is starting to merge our ticket
> in 4.4. The queue will soon be shortened. Good !!! I noticed a few tickets
> which are either awaiting for review or under active review. Some other seems
> to being forgotten. Here are some though:
>
> Nicolas the Big: this one is definitely for you:
>  - trac_8524-disjoint_union_classcall_private-fh.patch

Done.

> Nicolas or Nicolas ?
>  - trac_8585-permutation_group_on_empty_set-fh.patch

Done by Nicolas (not me :-))

> This one has started to be reviewed and then nothing happened
>  - trac_8500_number_transitive_group-nb.patch
> The first of those two one is one the trac with needs review, but not the
> second one, should it be uploaded ?
>  - trac_8549_cycle_enumerator-nb.patch
>  - trac_8549_cycle_enumerator-review-nt.patch

Those three I want to finish to review with Nicolas close by. Next
week probably!

> There was some discussion about the graphviz work. There are several person
> requesting (including me) it to be included in sage as soon as possible:
> Nicolas and Sebastien: is there any chance for things going forward soon ?
>  - trac_7004-graphviz-nt.patch

Actually it is Vincent who is working on this with me. We have moved
forward this week, and this should get ready soon.

> I'll help of the following one:
>  - trac_8562-category-integer_mod_ring-nt.patch

Don't. It is postponed until David Roe will have merged his big
changes on integer mod rings.