Hi Nicolas,

For me with sage-4.6.2 there is another problem

applying trac_7922-rebased-4.6.1
applying trac_7922-doc.patch
patching file doc/en/thematic_tutorials/lie/weyl_character_ring.rst
Hunk #5 succeeded at 504 with fuzz 2 (offset 0 lines).
skipping trac_7922-hash-nt.patch - guarded by ['+disabled']
applying trac_7922-review-nt.patch
applying trac_10632-kr-improvments-as.patch
applying trac_10485-thematic-tutorial-as.patch
applying crystals_localCharacterization_td.patch
applying unpickle-doc-nt.patch
patching file sage/structure/sage_object.pyx
Hunk #3 FAILED at 1124
sage/structure/sage_object.pyx.rej
patch failed, unable to continue (try -v)
patch failed, rejects left in working dir
errors during apply, please fix and refresh unpickle-doc-nt.patch
Abort

Best,

Anne