Hello everybody,

I would appreciate some input on the following ticket
which constructs Cartesian products of toric varieties as a new toric
variety (without remembering "the product structure"). Currently
patches use "Cartesian_product" for this construction which is a bad
choice of name given that there are already "CartesianProduct" and
"cartesian_product" inherited from categories framework. Volker
suggest to make our method into "cartesian_product" and therefore
cover the categorical implementation. I wonder if that is indeed what
should be done or it is anticipated that `cartesian_product` always
behaves uniformly, in which case we should come up with another name
(I was thinking of just "product").

Thank you!
Andrey