Dear Rado,

(I'm not sure wether this is the right place to ask...)

I'm very interested in using your graph editor from sage.  However, it
seems that what I need is not covered directly - or am I missing
something?

Namely, I have a Poset P, which I usually draw as follows:

   H = P.hasse_diagram()
   d = dict((v.vertex, pretty_print(v.element)) for v in P)
   H.relabel(d)
   H.set_latex_options(format = "dot2tex")
   view(H, tightpage = True, viewer = "pdf")

Above, pretty_print just pretty prints the labels of the poset.  Most of
the time these are tableaux.

What I'd like to do is to use the layout produced by the code above as
initial approximation, but then tweak this using your editor.  Is this
possible using your editor?

If not so, is there another way to tweak the layout produced by
graphviz?

Many thanks in advance,

Martin