Unfortunately, trac_7922 may have a problem. I have been unable make good
pickles for:

_class__sage_combinat_root_system_weyl_characters_WeylCharacterRing_class_with_category__.sobj
_class__sage_combinat_root_system_weyl_characters_WeylCharacter__.sobj

I tried reverting to a version before the latest patch
trac_7922-revisions3.patch and I was still unable to make
these pickles good, though I thought I had done so previously.

The process for making the pickles is described here:

http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/attachment/ticket/7922/pickle-notes

The symptom is that when you run sage -t -long on
sage/structure/sage_object.pyx you get a failure.

Dan