> > I won't fold it on the combinat queue, but if I agree with
> > everything I'll repost it on the trac server.
>
> Whatever is practical to you.

I added one small patch to the combinat queue, and in my own queue
I folded the patches and posted to trac. I didn't qfold them on the
combinat
server simply because it is an irreversible process, but if you think
it is
better to have just one patch feel free to qfold.

The sum of the following patches in the combinat queue:

91 A trac_7922-rebased-4.6.1
 92 A trac_7922-doc.patch
 93 A trac_7922-review-nt.patch
 94 A trac_7922-revisions.patch
 95 A trac_7922_coercion-nt.patch
 96 A trac_7922-coercion2-nt.patch
 97 A trac_7922-revisions2.patch

equals the following patch on the trac server:

trac_7922-rebased-4.7.alpha2.patch

Dan