> Please read through Robert Miller's code.  It's written very cleanly
> in Cython; I'd call it "appropriate for consumption".   It isn't
> necessarily state of the art, but it's a very good beginning.

That's awesome!

I should clarify: I didn't mean to say anyone's code wasn't
appropriate for consumption (well, at least not Robert Miller's)...
only that the available publications/whatevers that explain the
algorithms appear to be. Leon's papers may be my definition of "not
appropriate for consumption," but that's where I learned the theory
because that's what I could find. (The Seress text has a partition
backtrack section, but it is very thin.)

--
Jason B. Hill
http://math.jasonbhill.com  |  jason.b.h...@colorado.edu