Le samedi 18 février 2012 à 09:29 -0800, Anne Schilling a écrit :
> Which patch is ClonableIntArray in? For me it is not defined (and I am
> hesitant to base my
> code on something not yet in sage):
>
> sage: class toto(ClonableIntArray):
> ....:     def check(self): pass
> ....:
> NameError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)
>
> /Applications/sage-5.0.beta3/devel/sage-combinat/sage/combinat/posets/<ipython
>  console> in <module>()
>
> NameError: name 'ClonableIntArray' is not defined

Hello,

I think it is already in Sage. You just have to import it. As Nicolas T.
show us during the last Cernay meeting, you can use the
'import_statements' function to get the path.

sage: import_statements(ClonableIntArray)
from sage.structure.list_clone import ClonableIntArray

I really love this function... I already spend so much time searching in
the sources for any object.

Cheers,
Nicolas.