Christian,

Thanks for moving my patch up and rebasing.

> Have you created a ticket for this patch already? Could you then add a
> comment at #11122 that says that this ticket got merged into yours --
> thanks!

I created a ticket: #12774.
My patch on the sage-combinat queue is now trac_12774-coxeter-ms.patch.

I added the comment on #11122 but don't know how to change its
status to "already done" or whatever it should be.

I am now playing with the possibly dubious idea of
trying to move my patch above your patch #11187.
Actually our mods to categories/coxeter_groups.py are nearly
disjoint.

What does the following statement do?

    Finite = LazyImport('sage.categories.finite_coxeter_groups',
'FiniteCoxeterGroups')

I mean, I read the doc for LazyImport, but how can it help to
have such a statement at the end of a file?

--Mark