Hi --

I have a question on proper documentation:

Hugh and I are currently finalizing the QuiverMutationType and have
the following problem: the file is organized similarly to CartanType,
so we have a factory delegating the work to reducible or irreducible
classes, or giving samples. In CartanType, we have a long docstring
for the file and a shorter for the call method saying in the end "SEE
ALSO: func:`~sage.combinat.root_system.cartan_type.CartanType`".

But when I do

sage: sage.combinat.root_system.cartan_type.CartanType??

I get back exactly this docstring.

1. In which case do I actually see the docstring for the file itself?

2. Is it a bug that the CartanTypeFactory.call docstring is short and
is again obtained when looking at the "see also" of itself?

3. What would be a proper way of organizing the documentation here?

Thanks! Christian