Hi Nicolas,

This does not seem to work (implementing _mul_ in
KBoundedSubspaceBasis in ElementMethods. Is that the right
spot for it?

sage: Sym = SymmetricFunctions(QQ['t'])
sage: ks = Sym.kschur(3)
sage: ks[2]*ks[1]
ERROR: An unexpected error occurred while tokenizing input
The following traceback may be corrupted or invalid
The error message is: ('EOF in multi-line statement', (980, 0))

ERROR: An unexpected error occurred while tokenizing input
The following traceback may be corrupted or invalid
The error message is: ('EOF in multi-line statement', (980, 0))

Best,

Anne